Day 2- Coral Poppies
Nail Polish Used:
- Timbleberry by SinfulColors Professional #108
- Well-Cultured Pearl by Finger Paints #EK1353
- Fast Dry Top Coat by Anise
Super Easy Steps
- Paint fingernails, excluding the ring finger, with Timbleberry. Apply 2-3 coats for best result.
- Paint ring fingers with Pearl. Apply 2-3 coats.
- Drop some Timbleberry on a paper plate or piece of paper and using a toothpick place a dot on Pearl painted nail.
- Still using toothpick, draw each petal one a time until you have five surrounding the dot.
- In upper corner of the nail, place a dot right against the edge of your nail, then draw three petals around it, evenly dispersed.
- Below the half poppy, draw another one the same way you did the first.
- Once it is totally dry, apply top coat and wait to dry.
This one just kind of came to me while I was doodling on my nails with a Sharpie, haha. It’s a really cute summer design. I hope you enjoy it!
- it-is-me-batman likes this
- amarxlennail reblogged this from lovelynailsbyelle
- jaelyngar2 likes this
- mayelaiscool likes this
- alynov17 reblogged this from lovelynailsbyelle
- alynov17 likes this
- isrsdontcare likes this
- nbnor433 likes this
- beniceanddontshowyourbum likes this
- mangosfromheaven likes this
- lulumeimei likes this
- maslowcupcake likes this
- frickshire likes this
- gredtheunicorn reblogged this from lovelynailsbyelle
- officiallynerdy likes this
- diamondsoprettygansah likes this
- leekieee likes this
- mushinagirl likes this
- lovelynailsbyelle posted this